project 4.0 / designer poster / part i
Giorgia Lupi
1. Ten words that describe their work:
Vibrant Lighthearted
Playful Warm/Welcoming
Informative Exciting
Personal Dynamic
Detailed Loud/Explosive
2. Complete these sentences:
a. Their work makes me feel excited and inspired.
b. Their work reminds me of something I would've made with the creativity I held as a child but also with a degree in architecture and graphic design under my belt.
c. Their work makes viewers feel invited and informed.
How Posters Work by Ellen Lupton
Three design strategies and how they can be applied to my own poster:
1. Embody action, emotion, and sensation
I want to use some kind of powerful graphic that is similar to Giorgia's colorful, vibrant graphs and tables that will give a similar sensation
2. Powerful diagonals give a sense of action and drama
Most likely, I'll be using shapes that move across the poster in a diagonal
3. Call to action
There will be text that is directly calling you, the viewer, to come attend the lecture with maybe some info on why it is so important to come!

Comments
Post a Comment