project 0.0 / 01.19.2021
Sammy Luscher
19 January 2021
Project 0.0
Assignment: Post a picture of a designed object or experience touched by a graphic designer that you use almost every day and tell us about it, what purpose it serves in your life and your thoughts about its design.
An object that I use every day that has been touched by a graphic designer would be my planner. I use it to keep track of assignments and homework as well as future due dates and trips I have planned for the year. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of the design because it is so simple, but I also chose this specific planner because it was the cheapest and I'm not really looking for a planner to be aesthetically pleasing, as it only serves the purpose of keeping track of my life. It uses fonts that are simple and easy on the eye, which helps serve the organizational aspect of the planner. The pages themselves only use one font as it seems, which can seem a little boring, but again, given the purpose of the planner, it is okay.


Comments
Post a Comment