project 2.0 / 01.28.2021 . written reflection

 Sammy Luscher

28 January 2021

Project 2.0 Written Reflection

   I found that I enjoyed using these products and doing different kinds of texts with them. I felt myself getting frustrated with not using the variety of letter styles than I would've liked, and I think I felt frustrated with being constrained, using only one word, because I felt like it only made sense in the context of using seashells, and didn't really relate to the other two materials I used, eucalyptus and pasta. I think I will move forward to challenge the way I view these letter forms in the future, especially when viewing typography in graphic design. My greatest strengths were forming the letters in the font styles that I liked, because I felt like I did a good job at emulating the fonts I was finding online. I could've improved in my volumetric work, mostly because I'd spent so much time working on the seashell work and the eucalyptus work that by the time I got to the macaroni I didn't really like the material I was using, so I found myself less enthused by that particular part.

Comments

Popular Posts